Thursday, October 11, 2012

Color-Fall

Summer calls for bright colors, and the Little Black Dress gets pushed toward the back of the closet. Then comes September, when the burnt-orange quilted vest and sage green cords step back into rotation, and you can go many weeks without a pedicure thanks to disappearance of sandals from the daily lineup. (Vests and cords alone make me want to drive east and spend the day at Duck Walk or one of my favorite Long Island vineyards, sipping wine and enjoying the sight of women in their weekend hats). Though I love wearing my LBD, I love jewel tones and mustard yellow even more. And this includes accessories more than ever!

A pop of  fall color updates a classic Louis Speedy Bag


And finally, its cool enough to wear my new yellow Vince Camuto loafers!


Color-fall is off and running.

2 comments:

Please leave your stylish comments here :)