Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Pictures Worth How Many Words?

Pictures are where I get most inspiration for daily dressing (though I loathe the spreads often featured in Harpers or Elle where a mother dons a floor length gown and prances with her 2 and 3 year old children in the backyard. No one does that). Today, a collection of some of my favorite, most wearable looks.


J.Crew August- classic Americana, with a fringe and tons of bangles. You can never have enough bangles (unless of course you have to actually use your hands that is...)

Camel + Stripes + Khaki (J.Crew). Doesn't get more classic.

Bright Booties are very cool from the Loft

Gray is a great compliment to bright bottoms (shop the outfit at Loft.com).

The Mod/70's vibe is easy to translate to the office, and an olive clutch goes with most things in your wardrobe (believe it or not).

I cannot forget my first fashion loves love: polka dots + denim +blazer. Shop this outfit at J.Crew.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... Can I just have the entire Jcrew collection???????

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your stylish comments here :)