Monday, November 5, 2012

Spotted: Dotted

Polka dots are akin to stripes in my closet. I have plenty of both, but like Toll House Pie from the Colgate Inn during college, its seldom about the need and instead about the desire. When I spied this single bag dangling from a display in the newly renovated (and relocated) J.Crew in Americana, I almost snatched it out from an approaching shopper's grasp. The envelope style is classic, and being able to use this as a clutch or a shoulder bag is a plus (which will be helpful at this Friday's Colgate Campaign dinner at Cipriani when I'll need both hands to thoroughly enjoy the cocktail hour).


Invitation clutch still available at J.Crew.com in  this neutral colorway. Banana Republic ring (similar here), J.Crew leopard bangle which I caved and paid full price for last month.

Click here to read this post on Lucky.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your stylish comments here :)