Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fresh Take

I love fall for nail polish- the pale pinks of summer can finally take a back seat to plums, lipstick reds, and deep burgundies. But by late November, these shades begin to bore me as well. I despise shades of blue or green (they resemble finger nail-beds that have been deprived of oxygen), and I stay away from metallics, which I prefer on my shoes or clutches and not on my nails. (I also have this obsession about nail polish not clashing with clothing- as in I will not wear any outfit containing pink with red nails, or vice versa, and so on.) So I was excited to find a shade of neutral wonder from OPI that goes with all my outfits, and doesn't invoke death.

OPI 'Over the Taupe' nail polish, available Online




If you are fairly classic when it comes to nails but crave something new, give this taste of fall a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your stylish comments here :)