Monday, November 26, 2012

Closing Time




(Thanksgiving, dressed in his Ralph Lauren best- thanks to Josh and Jane Z.- clutching the ever-present straw cup, curls extra long since the line at the Barber resembled that at the Whole Foods produce section on Thanksgiving Eve). This face will help ensure this last week at my job goes smoothly, since everyday, no matter what has gone on at the desk, he awaits my return home. Not sure that it's really sank in that I'm starting a new job one week from today, and other than equipping myself with some fabulous new outfits, reading the compliance manual cover to cover, and scheduling drinks out with coworkers many nights this week, I'm not so sure I've done enough to prepare. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your stylish comments here :)