Thursday, November 15, 2012

Preppy for Night

Since the clock is running on my time left at the current job, most projects have been reassigned, final even details put in place, and I find myself left with oodles of free time during the day. My Online browsing has thus reached new heights, and with the impending holiday season looming around the corner (first party is this Saturday!), I have many reasons to shop.

J.Crew factory is a pretty good diffusion of the parent label. The quality is not too steep a departure, and the prices are more friendly (through 11/20 enjoy 30% off and free shipping with code 'scoremore'). Scrolling through the small selection in my size, I was happy to find these plaid pants, which I immediately added to my shopping bag and can picture pairing with a sequin tank for Christmas Eve dinner. 


Even if plaid scares you, or reminds you of an elderly grandparent with a pipe, a slim, straight cut (J.Crew's classic city-fit) a little sparkle on top should ease the fear. And really, I plan to wear them to work with a more conservative top and fabulous black Prada heels as well (all the things I am convinced lawyers can wear if they want, I'm sure my friends at Loveliness of Life and Illegally Blonde would agree!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your stylish comments here :)