Friday, August 31, 2012

White After Labor Day

Labor Day weekend marks the last chance to use our season beach pass,  the time to deflate and store Tucker's favorite pool raft, and the time to call our landscaper and begin seeding our unfinished backyard paradise. But first a trip to an NYC rooftop BBQ with my former college roomie, a visit with my Husband's college friends and their toddler, and wrapping up with triple dinner date with my work BFF, her husband and their baby (who happens to be Tucker's best friend, whether he knows it or not).

Whatever your plans for the holiday weekend, be sure they do not include packing away your whites. Instead, wear them one day next week, and then get a new pair of J.Crews' winter white pants (but of course, wait until they go on sale).

2 comments:

  1. I have always worn white after labor day! But in SoCal, it's such good weather all the time that it makes sense - to me at least! And jcrew sale? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever done it. I wear winter white. I think once in the spring before memorial day I wore white pants but..
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your stylish comments here :)