Friday, February 1, 2013

Matchbook Magic

Always keeping me entertained while on the job (love G-chat), my friend Christine is also responsible for discovering the best online sources for style and shopping. I can't believe I didn't know this existed until recently, but Matchbook Magazine is basically a stroll through your favorite glossy without waiting for the postal service to make a delivery, and the added bonus of being able to buy what you see with a click of your finger.
photo credit: fashiongonerogue.com


Known to be obsessive, I cannot stop thinking about an olive green quilted coat I saw at J.Crew this past fall and waited to long to pursue. It is sadly sold out everywhere, and I have yet to find a suitable alternative. The appearance of this coach number on Matchbook is just salt in the wound, as its price (around $400) is not going to work for our one income household right now, especially for something I can't really wear to work. Sigh. But there are many treausres to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your stylish comments here :)