Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Few New

Having promised my husband for Father's Day a $0 Ann Taylor and J.Crew balance for the month of June, its been difficult, but I still managed to snag a few new purchases, thanks to gift cards and very good sale spotting. My favorite may be the persimmon shoes which actually go with a lot and still look polished enough for work.

1.
J.Crew Factory Emery flats (originally $98, on sale for $68, + additional 40% off) 






2.
J.Crew Factory pencil skirt in bright cobalt (originally $75, on sale for $49, + additional 40% off)



3.
Loft jacquard shift dress (originally $89, on sale for $54 in store, + additional 40% off)


4.
Banana leather bangle to add some edge to an otherwise bland work look (originally $55, on sale for $29 in store)


2 comments:

  1. I bought that dress and it looked awful on me! do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there! I love it- but had to try it on, i think its cute for work with a cardigan, or a saturday brunch date. Dresses can be tricky when they have a definite shape, i agree they can be ahrd to make work.

      Delete

Please leave your stylish comments here :)