Monday, January 7, 2013

A Few New

Thank you readers! Today is WWALD's 300th post (when I counted correctly)! How life has changed since my first post, over 4 years ago.

A Sunday that involves some time with baby, afternoon brunch + cocktails with college girlfriends, and a little discount shopping is what I call a Sunday Funday. I know the splendorous sales will come to an end eventually as all good things do, so until the red lines disappear and full price once again reigns supreme, I will indulge.

Mya loafer from Banana Republic (full price online but $99 + 40% off in stores)

Watch plaid blazer on sale at Gap, perfect with skinny jeans


Printed JCrew toothpick cords I had a love/hate relationship with, until I found them on sale in a size 26 for $30, and it became all love
Have you become so accustomed to deep discounts that it will be most difficult to buy spring clothes without the holiday price slashing?




2 comments:

  1. Size 26 wouldn't even fit over my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been reading your lasts posts and i realize that i love your blog. You are very stylish and your blog its vry interesting. I hope to see you soon in my blog :D Kisses

    FIRMOO GLASSES GIVEAWAY
    http://fashionsicks.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your stylish comments here :)