Sunday, December 23, 2012

Storage for Sunnies

With a few precious free moments during Tucker's extra long Saturday nap, and when there were no reruns of RHOBC on Bravo, I needed a project. Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere inspired me to add even more layers of organization to my accessories, and with a spare piece of Tiffany ribbon, I had an idea.
(L to R) Ann Taylor Loft classic black frames (similar here), Preppy Ray Ban Wayfarers, Marc Jacobs in tortoise (similar here) , and finally, Chanel that I bought before law school with 'extra money' I will likely never have again. Note my favorite Ray Ban aviators are MIA, a prime example of why I need this organizer!



Sunglasses are always getting tangled, lost, or placed in an inconvenient location furthest from where I need them to be. So this is my solution. Loving DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your stylish comments here :)