Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Neckties

Second week on the job, and already a country club holiday party to attend. Still feeling out the office culture (so far so good!) I wanted to keep it classic and not too 'forward' (aka, no jade green tights or 5 inch Louboutin heels). With one foot in the old door ('working' for last Friday's Alumni holiday party) and the other foot fully dressed in my favorite velvet peep toe, its the perfect time to double up and repeat some favorite pieces.



Its also a good reason to buy some new, wallet friendly pics that look less affordable than they really are. A tie neck blouse goes from meetings with new clients, to cocktails at the club without missing a beat.

Pass the blue cheese olive dirty martini!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your stylish comments here :)