Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pencil Dots

Its not exactly spring just yet, but the skirts and cotton sweaters are becoming harder to resist. I had the pleasure of visiting my doctor for the first time in nearly 2 years the day I wore this outfit, where several staff members commented that I looked like 'Gossip Girl' (I think that sometimes I am mistaken for someone a few years younger than I actually am, hard to believe with the bags and circles my eyes usually carry, and that people think a reference to a show about teenagers will actually be a compliment. They are actually quite right).



Shoes: JCrew Mona pumps
Skirt: Merona for Target
Sweater: J.Crew spring cashmere

1 comment:

  1. Um yes I do see the blair resemblence and yes I would take that as a compliment too! I love the jcew spring cashmere and the way you styled this look with the bold colors is beautiful- i love pairing primary colors together!


    Zahra

    http://www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your stylish comments here :)