Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just as I was navigating my way through sleepless nights, tiring days, and endless clothing changes (myself and baby), along came a disaster to shake things up. Baby is home safely now, but there is nothing like 4 days in the pediatric ICU to give you a new perspective on things.

Dashing into the office intermittently (requiring some semblance of 'work' outfits within reach), sleeping in a chair at night, and spending hours comforting a baby (who cries less than than me) in a windowless room certainly teach one how to par down to the necessities of wardrobing and surviving.

The trusty Juicy sweatsuit, a staple since college finals, was once again called upon to come out strong. Hopefully the next time I pull it from the closet it will be for a happier occasion, a snow day this winter perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your stylish comments here :)