Thursday, May 9, 2013

Something New (?)

With May being the busiest (and best) month in my household, wishlists are often referenced (our toddler's 2nd birthday, my 31st birthday, Mother's Day, etc). This year I am hungry for a new bag. My last really great new bag was in 2009 for law school graduation (a classic LV Damier) and I'm craving a new addition to the collection.

In keeping with my new life as a working mother, the extravagance I once fancied on occasion is long gone. Practicality has set in, and though I have become accustomed to many money saving strategies, I haven't kicked the purse habit. A compromise (which really defines day to day life with a toddler) is in the works.

This Pour La Victoire Hobo is on the list
Marc by Marc Jacobs Tote

J.Crew's two-toned satchel

Michael Kors super preppy seasonal top handle

1 comment:

  1. I would go Por La Victoire or Jcrew - both are perfectly classic and will work with so many things.


    Good luck!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your stylish comments here :)